Friday, March 27, 2009

Zoadies Winner Takes It All - 2 (Cross-Dressing)

25th March Wednesday

Now this day was a
RED LETTER DAY according to Yash cos u better fasten your seat belts before reading this.One heck of unexpected turn of events one after another.I was relaxing and reading a book because the last stage of Zoadies was on 26th and there was nothing today.Just when I am all laid back mood with the vote out and being non- immune and the waxing embarassment still in the back of my mind I get a call from Mithun " fatafat aa college mtv aa raha hai isliye aaj ek - do task hone wala hai voh logo ko cover karne ka hai event"I am like..!!.. "***k me"Had a bath.. got dressed.. and I reach college in 45 mins.

It was time for some
mind games, some politics , some sweet talk and some brain wash.All this was supposed to be done by me as our ran vijay very rightly told in the beginning of zoadies " All you have to do is ass-licking and ass-kicking and one who is good at both will win it".So it was the former part first for me to perform.I spoke to puneet explained him the equations and decided to plot against rohan who was non-immune with me.The only 3 dominating ppl who wer non-immune wer malpani(me) , rohan , nidhi. I took nidhi, bhumika,snehal,fahad,puneet into confidence to vote against rohan.However the traitor , dumb**** soham blurted it out all to rohan and his mission to vote me out started taking rutwick into confidence but i guess it was too late.When we reached the vote out scene we learnt that we had to vote out two people one boy and one girl from the non-immune side something i dint have in my mind. So each person will write 2 names.
The vote out started this time the entire college was there witnessing it.

1st vote rohan and nidhi
2nd vote rohan and nidhi
3rd vote malpani and nidhi
4th vote malpani and sunanda
5th vote , 6 th vote, rohan rohan nidhi and snehal..

clearly rohan and nidhi were voted out. The raghu who took our P.I was now hosting the entire voteout and asked rohan who said " ye malpani ki vajah se mai bahar hoo usne poora planning kiya aur mere against plotting kiya hai"
while nidhi claimed dat nitanta was behind her vote out.( Puneet and nitanta both hinted me that they are gona vote nidhi out so I was like nidhi it is.. but i guess she trusted me)

12-2= 10 zoadies left

TASK NO.4

Crazy Crazy Crazy!!!!Cross Dressing???.. U serious... Cross Dressing???and not just that dress yourself as a girl and look as girly as you canwe were provided with halters and singlets and skirts and the make up.Prarthana the co head of the event over there kept on screaming
"guys get the X factor" and i was losing my sense of Alphabets cos there was only one word on my tongue after seeing the dresses and no points for guessing.The costumes I wud say .. were skimpy...were short and with my one leg waxed and the other as it is.I dint know wat was gona happen.And what happened was I dunno what to say about it..Read on.
The task was that girls were supposed to dress as guys and guys were supposed to dress as girls go down open lawn and perfrom and get ur X-factor outside in front of the entire college.Yes I was wearing a blue halter and a knee length skirt thank fully..!!lipstick kajal sparkle everything was there.The best performer of cross dressing would win the immunity or something like that.
And my shortcut road to FAME starts here.
I have never seen this much crowd together in college at the same time. It made me nervous and apprehensive.
Trust me what happened in the coming 3 hours never happened in the 3 years that I've already spent in this college.
The host came up to me and told me " Boss aapke paas poori kapoor family hai. One leg has anil kapoor and the other leg has kareena kapoor". lol
The actual girls posed as guys started performing most of them were boo-ed by the crowd except for Nitanta who's in the dancing team of college got a huge yea!!..she danced awesome as usual..!!
Now time for the actual guys posed as girls to perform and the fun starts here.We were 5 guys and it was puneet's turn 1st to go and perform and trust me he raised the bar for all of us cos he performed awesome..!!Even the anchor who was there just to have fun at our expense was enjoying thoroughly..!
Then it was Fahad who also got cheers from the crowd. And then it was Soham who was booed away and got a disappointing response from the crowd.
Now it was me and just before my turn Athirath came up to me and asked me tune koi naam socha hai kya? I was like Preeti or something like that i'll go and tell. He was like kya pagal hai.
Have a look at this name
"Rose Mary Marlo". First it dint strike me, I was like wats so special in this name just how you are thinking when reading this. Then he told me Style mai sharman joshi use karta hai when he cross dressses.And then i kept saying the name to myself twice and thrice when the real meaning of the name struck me!...
"Rose Mary Marlo" "Rose Mary Marlo"
I was like awesome!..this can be a great start.My name was announced and the host of the entire event asked me to introduce myself just how he told other zoadies.I tried to put on the fake girly accent which was getting tough cos my voice just wasnt coming out.
I started with " Hello Girls and hellooooo Boysssss....My name is Rose Mary Marlo"
the crowd went yeeeeee ... and woooo... and wohhhhh....lol...they got the name in one go I said it in such a seductive way.Then what happened was a series of flirtings and interaction with the crowd and the host who were in splits and laughing their heart out .. to which he commented "By far the cleverest answers till now. DJ I want the most amusing track for this lady over here."

And Mithun who was sitting next to DJ played which was expected out of him.Just guess the song that was being played."

kuaa maa doob jaaongi

O man...The steps which followed.. I started thinking of all the girly possible steps.. the booty shaking , the hips moving , the seductive moves , pulling my skirt up to show the crowd the one waxed leg..!!Going to the crowd who just went on laughing and laughing.There was not a single person in the crowd whose phone wasnt on.There were close to 100 phones taking my video as I am dancing as if m some top actress.
Everyone had to dance for just 1 minute but it was already past 2 min and that mithun still wouldnt stop the music and I was getting choked over there cos my throat had gone dry.Finally the music stopped and as it so happened... Only thing I could hear were the hooting , the shouting and the shouts of "once more" "once more" and the music started again for 30 seconds where I had to dance again and after the 30 seconds when I was panting like a dog on the ramp I see
MTV VJ JOSE standing right next to me with his arms on me.I was like wtf wtf wtf!!!I always wanted to be on Mtv but not like this.. come on!!.. no no no..!!JOSE was " Boss kya performance thaa ab jab crowd mai gaye naachne ke liye aapka kya bolu sab kuch dikh raha tha. And I guess the guys and girls over here are cheering for you so much I think so they have a fetish for chest hair"I just kept on smiling and giving him replies in between.And then out of nowhere MTV feels like covering this particular event and then crowd went "rosie" "rosie" "we want rose mary marlo" and JOSE was like you are the hot favourite over here man.Even puneet and fahad were called to dance and we all were performing with the MTV camera rolling from one to other.I did the maar dala and the dola re dola and the kajra re and all the possible item number which made the crowd cheer like anything.After the entire thing was over. I see yash and jenis right behind laughing and smiling saying "wtf was that?" what a sport man!..I was announced the best performer and nitanta but it was obvious the host told " RoseMary Marlo stole the show"After I changed my clothes people on the stairs whenever they bumped into me had a different look on their face.Some had a smirk on their face and some had that apologetic smile...lol.. embarassed me further..
Bye bye soham who danced like an old hairy lady( as the judge told)
Bye bye snehal who waxed my one leg.

10-2 = 8 zoadies left

Then it was a sumo wrestling task wearing sumo costumes between the under performers left

Bye bye varun
Bye bye bhumika

8-2 = 6 zoadies left

Most Embarassing Day of My Life ends with a smile.

No comments: