
Sleep is one thing that i am having a lot of trouble with off lately.
I never get good sleep.
I go green with envy when my friends say that they slept for this many hours and I always wonder how do you guys manage.
I can never say proudly that i get deep sleep.
Actually I got this from my mom cos even she has a lot of trouble sleeping.
Going back a few years from now I used to hate sleeping in my school days.
I always used to feel what if our body wasnt meant to sleep we would have saved so many hours that we waste just lying like a dead body.
I secretly used to wish that i suffer from insomnia so that i get extra time to study in the night. I was a geek then.
Back then i dint know the consequences of becoming an insomniac.
And guess what GOD is actually giving me what i wished for in my schooling days now in my engineering years when i desperately need some good deep sleep.
I dont remember the last time I slept like a baby.

Even the slightest noise wakes me up.
No matter how exhausted I am with the entire day's running and my exciting lectures I still cant sleep instantly.
The Chinese Proverb actually holds true " only when one cannot sleep does one know how loooong the night is."
Its frustrating tossing and turning and changing sides and pillows , switchin the AC on and off.
And I am not in love. lol..
It atleast takes me half n hour to get sleep after i lie down.
I'll read some , then i listen to some music, drink water, take a leak that many times..and finally I get sleep and just when I am fast asleep its my alarm going beep and its already 7?
And I am like wtf i slept like half n hour ago.
Morning is the time i get the most amazing sleep and I just dun wana get up but college.
I know this isnt insomnia I guess I am just turning into a nocturnal animal but still I am missing my dreams that I get when I am fast asleep. :p
I hope it comes back to me again.

Sleep is the best thing God ever made.
Good Night..!!

3 comments:
dude u studyin a lot ...
n certainly not for engg.. ;)
but ya gettin a sound sleep is indeed necessary n ultra-relaxing. dont miss out on the fun in sleepin dude.. n once in a while skip tht bloody colg lec n carry on sleepin till u can sleep no more... ;-)
la la lori... dudh ki katori...
every engineer is either an insomniac or a terrible engineer.. ;)
tats not true rishi ,,
every true engineer loves to sleep
its jus ta ... he likes to sleep durin the day time .. in the lectures ...
coz night is not for sleepin ..its the best peaceful time u have .. the day is fukin borin in thpse lectures .. tats when u get sleep ....
Post a Comment